Essential to the proper functioning of your body, it is important to consume natural magnesium rather than supplement.
A large number of foods, preferably organic, are the source of this nutrient but here are the top 10 of those that contain a lot. Where to find magnesium ions for a good cure? Follow the guide !
List of the 10 foods containing the most magnesium
– Dark chocolate. One portion covers 16% of recommended daily intake (RDA) magnesium.
– The lawyer. With 58 niwali keto grams of magnesium, this fruit increases fullness and improves cholesterol levels.
– Nuts. Prefer almonds, Brazil nuts and cashews. 30 gr of nuts fill 20% of the RDA.
– Legumes such as soybeans, beans, lentils and chickpeas. Do not hesitate to consume about 1 cup to bring to your body 120 mg of magnesium.
– Tofu is the staple of vegetarian diets. It is a source of protein but also of magnesium. About 100g covers 13% of RDAs.
– The seeds are rich in magnesium and are excellent for health especially pumpkin, flax and chia seeds.
– Whole grains. These are wheat, barley and oats. You can also eat buckwheat and quinoa.
– Some oily fish have a high magnesium content such as salmon, halibut and mackerel. Half a net represents 13% of the AJR.
– The banana. If it is known for its high potassium content, it also contains magnesium and vitamin B6.
– Green vegetables including spinach, green cabbage and kale. One cup contains 150 mg of magnesium, which represents 40% of the RDA.
The benefits of magnesium
– Magnesium turns food into energy
– It promotes nerve impulses and helps the muscles to relax
– It allows the formation of teeth and bones
– It regulates the heart rate
– He participates in the production of insulin
– It helps treat depression
– It prevents cardiovascular disease
– It relieves chronic fatigue
– He fights against blood pressure
– Magnesium alleviates manifestations of allergy
– It soothes premenstrual symptoms by reducing abdominal cramps
Like vitamin b6, it’s essential to give your body the amount of magnesium it needs to function. Consider incorporating these foods into your nutrition because of their high content.